Classification: Ecology and environment, Lake Tanganyika.
Reference in bibliography for species (122)
- Callochromis sp. 'pleurospilus tanzania' referred to as Callochromis stappersii.
- Cyathopharynx foae referred to as Cyathopharynx foai.
- Eretmodus marksmithi referred to as Eretmodus sp. 'cyanostictus north'.
- exGnathochromis pfefferi referred to as 'Gnathochromis' pfefferi.
- exLamprologus brevis referred to as 'Lamprologus' brevis.
- exLamprologus callipterus referred to as 'Lamprologus' callipterus.
- exLamprologus leloupi referred to as 'Lamprologus' leloupi.
- exLamprologus multifasciatus referred to as 'Lamprologus' multifasciatus.
- exLamprologus sp. 'caudopunctatus kipili' referred to as 'Lamprologus' sp. 'caudopunctatus kipili''.
- exLamprologus sp. 'ornatipinnis zambia' referred to as 'Lamprologus' sp. 'ornatipinnis zambia' [p. 209], Lamprologus affinis ornatipinnis [p. 224].
- exLamprologus stappersi referred to as 'Lamprologus' stappersi, Lamprologus stappersi [p. 207-208].
- Hemibates koningsi referred to as Hemibates stenosoma [p. 138].
- Interochromis loocki referred to as Petrochromis sp. 'orthognathus tricolor'.
- Lepidiolamprologus kendalli referred to as Lamprologus nkambae, Lepidiolamprologus kendalli.
- Lepidiolamprologus mimicus referred to as Lepidiolamprologus sp. 'profundicola tanzania'.
- Lepidiolamprologus sp. 'meeli kipili' referred to as Lepidiolamprologus sp. 'meeli Kpili'.
- Lestradea perspicax referred to as Lestradea perspicax, Lestradea stappersii.
- Neolamprologus helianthus referred to as Neolamprologus splendens.
- Neolamprologus laparogramma referred to as Neolamprologus signatus.
- Neolamprologus leleupi leleupi referred to as Neolamprologus longior.
- Neolamprologus petricola referred to as Neolamprologus modestus [p. 162].
- Neolamprologus sp. 'falcicula cygnus' referred to as Neolamprologus falcicula.
- Neolamprologus sp. 'leleupi kapampa' referred to as Neolamprologus cf. leleupi.
- Petrochromis ephippium referred to as Petrochromis ephippium, Petrochromis sp. 'moshi yellow' [p. 50, 52].
- Pseudosimochromis babaulti referred to as Simochromis pleurospilus [p. 250-251].
- Pseudosimochromis pleurospilus referred to as Simochromis babaulti.
- Telmatochromis brachygnathus referred to as Telmatochromis sp. 'temporalis tanzania'.
- Xenotilapia nasus referred to as Xenotilapia sp. 'flourescent green'.