AUGUST BULLETIN NEEDS

Upcoming Events and Club News

Moderators: Jombi21, TheFishGuy, Don Danko, tankmates, LewC, Hilary, IThinkFast

Jombi21

AUGUST BULLETIN NEEDS

Post by Jombi21 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:58 pm

First and foremost, I need pictures. Send anything to jdietric@mail.bw.edu Receive full credit and impress your friends.

I emailed some people with requests...

Here's what I could use...
1. Testimonials about past Extravaganzas. Write a paragraph or two. Send.
2. Pictures from past Extravaganzas.
3. Articles, short or long. I should hopefully have one (Thanks Rob!) but I would like to have another for August. Please consider taking time to write. Don't worry about grammar or anything. I'll polish. You'll look like a Cichlid god/goddess.
4. Fish Sales Ads - didn't receive anything last month.
5. IF YOU WANT TO PUT FISH ADS FOR THE EXTRAVAGANZA, SEND THEM ASAP. I know it is a few months away, but if you want to start taking preorders, this is a good way to get your sales out. I'm sure out friends from outside the area will be checking the bulletin for Extravaganza info, so your FREE ad will get attention.
6. I started a new feature - website review - I might be asking for people to help me write these. I know we all love different websites. If you would like to feature your favorite website, send me an email. You'll see the layout in August.
7. If you have an idea, please contact me. I'll include anything worthwhile in the Bulletin. Let's keep making it awesome.

You guys rock!
JOMBIE

Don Danko
OCA member

Re: AUGUST BULLETIN NEEDS

Post by Don Danko » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:03 am

Will get my president's message done as well as the catfish interview with Marilyn. Found some photos from a prior Extrav and will review those as well.
Like the Ohio Cichlid Association on Facebook!

Jombi21

Post by Jombi21 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Step it up my friends!!! Please consider contributing.

Lotsapetsgarfhts

Post by Lotsapetsgarfhts » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Jombi,
I'm sorry I have been MIA. I have an article for Sept. I will proof read it and e-mail it to you soon.

John
John Chapek

Return to “Announcements”