Small trimac

Discussion about cichlids from Central America
rodald

Small trimac

Post by rodald » Sun May 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Hello everyone, i just wanted to share with you this little A. trimaculatum I was able to catch yesterday in a river called rio Metapa in Escuintla, Guatemala (pacific slope), I had to put it back in the river because right now I dont have enough space to take it with me but before I set it free I was able to take off the parasite worm he had on the fin which you can see in the picture.
Jope you enjoy.

Greetings
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸. ><)))))º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸. ><)))))º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸. ><)))))º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.

Meeki67

Re: Small trimac

Post by Meeki67 » Mon May 20, 2013 11:25 am

Great catch ... We have seen some of them in rio el obraje near el salvador ...

I remenber crossing rio metapa. But we don't retain this river. You have chance to have access to this beauty so easily ... You just have to create new place now ...

rodald

Re: Small trimac

Post by rodald » Mon May 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Meeki67 wrote:Great catch ... We have seen some of them in rio el obraje near el salvador ...

I remenber crossing rio metapa. But we don't retain this river. You have chance to have access to this beauty so easily ... You just have to create new place now ...
Thanks, I caught 3 of them in that river, but its full of A. nigrofasciata mostly, really a lot of them a really good place to catch them.

I know, I will try to make space for a Theraps irregularis, I fell in love with the one you showed me in the video.

Greetings
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸. ><)))))º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸. ><)))))º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸. ><)))))º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.

Return to “Central American Cichlids”