Cichlid Room Companion ten years old today!

Cichlid Room Companion Forum Announcements
Juan Artigas
Administrator

Cichlid Room Companion ten years old today!

Post by Juan Artigas » Sat May 06, 2006 9:25 am

I just want to post a brief note and let you know that today, the Cichlid Room Companion is 10 years online. I have really enjoyed working on this page for a decade now and I hope it has been of use to the cichlid community worldwide, helping improve the knowledge of cichlids and the understanding for the urge for conservation of aquatic habitats worldwide.

I want to thank to the Cichlid Room Companion editors for their valuable help in making this page growth with top quality information, as well to the many authors for submitting the wonderful papers and pictures found throughout this site. I also want to take the sponsors, for their care for this page and their contributions that have help to keep it online. It has been a privilege getting to know you and work with you for all these years.

I also want to thank the people who have visited us in all these years, helping us to be the popular site we are, and their valuable comments.

Thanks
Last edited by Juan Artigas on Sat May 06, 2006 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juan Miguel Artigas
Editor

The Cichlid Room Companion
http://www.cichlidae.info

Lisachromis
Administrator

Post by Lisachromis » Sat May 06, 2006 9:35 am

Wow! 10 years. What an accomplishment. This was my first source of cichlid information online when I started REALLY getting into them. It still is my main source of information. That says alot!

I have to say congratulations are in order!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ken Boorman
Administrator

Post by Ken Boorman » Sat May 06, 2006 8:19 pm

Congratulations Juan! I'm sure I speak for all the contributors to this forum in thanking you for all your hard work and dedication to bring this great resource to what it is today.

Ken
A.N.G.F.A. North American Co-ordinator

Juan Artigas
Administrator

Post by Juan Artigas » Sat May 06, 2006 8:24 pm

Thanks you Lisa and Ken, of course this place is what it is today because of people like you. Let's make it better everyday.
Juan Miguel Artigas
Editor

The Cichlid Room Companion
http://www.cichlidae.info

Return to “Announcements”