Is anyone interested in these old American Cichlid Association documents?

Discussion on just about any fish related topic!
giorgian00

Is anyone interested in these old American Cichlid Association documents?

Post by giorgian00 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:14 am

Hi all,

I have sent the following email to a few people in the ACA with no luck. Anyone interested before I throw them in the dumpster? Email me at joe@thewho.org. Thanks.
=========================
Hi,

I’ve tried to contact some other members of the ACA without much luck. Please see my email below and let me know if you can help out.

Thanks.

Joe

==========================================================================================================

Hi,

Saw your address on the latest ACA News. Didn’t know if you could direct this to the proper party.

I see the ACA is selling back issues of BB but didn’t see the one I guest edited (#39) listed. I sent the copies I had to Rusty Wessel.

I also still have the box of correspondence listed below sitting in my office. Is anyone interested in it?

Thanks.

Joe Giorgianni

Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 10:04 AM
To: 'Dean Hougen'
Cc: 'scott jackson'; 'Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish'; 'Jan Benes'; 'Andrew Blumhagen'; 'David Boruchowitz'; 'Ronald Coleman'; 'Bob Grauer'; 'Jim Norris'
Subject: RE: Buntbarsche Bulletin

Hi Dean,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve been cleaning out the basement. I also found another box that has some early 1970’s Buntbarsche Bulletins, many Trading Posts and other ACA stuff and all my correspondence with people like Ross Ross Socolof, Paul Loiselle, Doris Vilda, Herbert Axelrod, etc. if you’re interested in any of that. Otherwise into the recycling bin it goes.

I hadn’t kept fish since the late 1970’s. However, my son got into them around ten years ago. He has since moved out so I’ve set up his 125-gallon with mbunas and am really enjoying it. Except for the names of the fishes things haven’t really changed that much, it seems.

It was a lot of fun in the early 1970’s when the Malawi and Tanganyikan cichlids were becoming so popular.

Joe

Lisachromis
Administrator

Re: Is anyone interested in these old American Cichlid Association documents?

Post by Lisachromis » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:30 pm

Joe,

Tried passing along your request. Hopefully they get back to you soon.

Aquamojo

Re: Is anyone interested in these old American Cichlid Association documents?

Post by Aquamojo » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi Joe. Just sent you an email. Thanks!
"Some days you have the hobby. Other days the Hobby has YOU!"

American Cichlid Association 2010 Chairman
American Cichlid Association Publicity Chairman

Return to “General Fish Topics”