New member: apistomaster

Discussion on general cichlid care and issues. ID cichlids you don't know the origin of. Mixed tank questions.

Moderators: Troy, Ken Boorman

apistomaster

New member: apistomaster

Post by apistomaster » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:03 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am surprised it took me awhile to discover the Cichlid Room Companion but glad I did.
I've been keeping and breeding fish for over 40 years. I lean towards mainly SA fish including Discus, SA Dwarf Cichlids and more recently rare Corydoras and small plecos of the genera Hypancistrus, Peckoltia, and whiptails and anything small, attractive and challenging to breed.
I also have been involved with killies most of these years from a few to too many.
Larry Waybright

Dan Woodland
CichlidRoom Expert

Post by Dan Woodland » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:39 am

Ah, too many fish, no one here has ever had that problem! :lol: Welcome to the forum. Dan

apistomaster

Post by apistomaster » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:16 am

Thank you,Dan.
I like this site very much.I am having troublewith login and posying as of Sunday 18, 2007
Larry Waybright

apistomaster

Post by apistomaster » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:21 am

This is interesting, I did not have to login to respond to the post but if I don't follow up on this post again it s because the sever is send me the "invalid session" message or simply not allowed to login. Would tou mind bringing this the the webmaster's attenton as I can't get on as I just said. I can't believe it let me respond.
Larry Waybright
apistomaster@clearwire.net
Larry Waybright

Ken Boorman
Administrator

Post by Ken Boorman » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:51 am

Everything looks good from what I can see. Lisa will probably read your posts on your problems some time later today and attempt to find the reason for your problems. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Ken
A.N.G.F.A. North American Co-ordinator

apistomaster

Post by apistomaster » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:33 am

This may have been a glitch in anywhere from me, the net or the server.
It can be caused by so many things.
I'm getting through today. Actually a sleepless night. Instead of fighting insomnia I just surfed to some of my favorite places.
It had me bummed to no sooner than I discovered this good site that suddenly I couldn't get through.
Thank you for checking things out. It's much appreciated.
Larry Waybright

Return to “General Cichlids”