tapatalk integration

Recommendations for the Cichlid Room Companion home page or error reporting
kaivalagi

tapatalk integration

Post by kaivalagi » Mon May 03, 2010 10:15 am

Hi

Would it be possible to get this forum integrated into tapatalk, an app for mobiles (iPhone / Android) which enables easy forum reading and posting, it is free to sort out. The details are here: http://www.tapatalk.com/en/plugin

I have only just joined, mostly for reading about Geophagus as the members here seem to know thier stuff but have been a long standing member at fishforums.net, just search for posts by "kaivalagi" in case you think I am just doing this for tapatalk...which I am not.

Cheers

Alex Calder

Re: tapatalk integration

Post by Alex Calder » Mon May 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Tapatalk integration is rather easy. The feedback I have gotten is that my iphone users love it and my android users prefer using the browser.

kaivalagi

Re: tapatalk integration

Post by kaivalagi » Mon May 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Alex Calder wrote:Tapatalk integration is rather easy. The feedback I have gotten is that my iphone users love it and my android users prefer using the browser.
I'm an android user I I think it's great, in fact I am using it for your forum as well as others such as BCA and Android related stuff. I only use the free version of tapatalk right now which only provides a read only mode but it's really good regardless...

Return to “Suggestions”