2 Trophues Troops

For discussion of all Tropheus & Petrochromis
tropheus4ever

2 Trophues Troops

Post by tropheus4ever » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:28 pm

We have two Tropheus Troops (Tanks) in our home - a 60 Gallon Tank and a 45 Gallon Tank. I started with 9 juvenille tropheus 8 were Golden FirefoxTropehus and 1 Orange Flame Tropehus. I now have more Tropheus in my 60 Gallon then I can can count - 4 new frye arrived 2 weeks ago. The frye that were born in my 60 gallon are now reproducing. Out of all the fish that I started with and the fish that have been born in the tank I have only lost two. The 45 Gallon tank has 5 Moliro (Kachese) Tropheus and 2 Orange Flames Tropheus. The Moliro have had frye but the babies died. We want to put both troops (60 Gallon Tank and 45 Gallon Tank) into our 120 Gallon Tank it would be a Tropheus Tank "EXCLUSIVELY". I have heard that once a Tropheus Troop is established you cannot introduce any other Tropheus to that Troop (Tank) they will kill it. Both troops are established in their "Respective Tank"s, but would be introduced into the 120 Gallon Tank at the same time, since it is a Neutral Tank can we combine both Troops to the 120 Gallon Tank without a problem?

Return to “Tropheus & Petrochromis”