Things that the BOT can do

Join the American Cichlid Association!

Moderator: darylh69

JoeBob

Things that the BOT can do

Post by JoeBob » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:51 pm

On the ACA Face Book Page there was a discussion about payment for the BB. It was pretty heated and one individual called out the Board about the proper procedure for payment. My Understanding was the "Chair Of the BOT" told the administrator to deleted all these posts for they should not be on here (Face Book) Simply question, where does one post questions about "things the BOT cannot do " with out changing the By-Laws

Juan Artigas
Administrator

Re: Joining the ACA

Post by Juan Artigas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:34 am

Sorry, that could not have happened in the ACA facebook page, I am one of the two administrators there and never saw it. Probably the ACA facebook group? I am not sure what could mean "paying for BB" as BB is freely distributed to all ACA members in PDF format.
Juan Miguel Artigas
Editor

The Cichlid Room Companion
http://www.cichlidae.info

Lisachromis
Administrator

Re: Joining the ACA

Post by Lisachromis » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Juan, they are referring to the group not the page on FB.

Juan Artigas
Administrator

Re: Things that the BOT can do

Post by Juan Artigas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:12 pm

JoeBob wrote:On the ACA Face Book Page there was a discussion about payment for the BB. It was pretty heated and one individual called out the Board about the proper procedure for payment. My Understanding was the "Chair Of the BOT" told the administrator to deleted all these posts for they should not be on here (Face Book) Simply question, where does one post questions about "things the BOT cannot do " with out changing the By-Laws
Thanks, I am now familiar with the situation. You are welcome to post any respectful question, complain or comment here. It wont be deleted.
Juan Miguel Artigas
Editor

The Cichlid Room Companion
http://www.cichlidae.info

Return to “Membership”