Hello, this is my first post

For off topic posts, and friendly discussions
Pablo Burchardt

Hello, this is my first post

Post by Pablo Burchardt » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:48 am

Hello!

My name is Pablo, I am from Argentina , I'm 14 years old and I love the cichlid fishes .
In my country many cichlid species as those seen on this website are not available, there is indeed a very beautiful fish in my country I doubt you can find them. Despite this I manage to have the fish I want in good condition and increasingly exotic cichlid fishes entering the country try to bring it to my house.

Before continuing , I want to ask forgiveness for my English , I'll be honest if they speak English also is read but sometimes it takes me to write it and speak it in other , not to be mistaken use a web translator . I hope not angry or dislike about it.

As for my life in this world of aquariums.
We have aquariums at home since I was just a baby , growing up I was liking it more and more until I want to take care of them himself .

Only 2 years ago that I keep cichlid fish , this family of fish fascinate me , whatever their nature or origin, all have something special and really attract attention !

Today in my house I have many aquariums which its inhabitants are cichlids and catfish .

480 liters - 126 gallons , currently living Amphilophus labiatus 3 - 1 pair of Tilapia buttikoferi - Astronotus ocellatus this one is now in quarantine for being attacked.

350 liters - 92 gallons. In their present lives a couple Amphilophus labiatus with fry .

200 liters - 52 gallons. This is an aquarium with African cichlids of the great rift valley . I have 4 Haplochromis latifasciatus - 3 Pundamillas nyererei - 1 Metraclima estherae , the latter I'm selling devido aggressiveness.

108 liters - 28 gallons. It is a community tank in which America 's fish and also Africans. It is an aquarium that also use to fatten 3 Cichlasoma carpintis 5 to 7cm up having a size of 10cm .
Its inhabitants are:
Couple dimerus Cichlasoma ( Wild )
Couple Bujurquina vittata ( Wild )
Couple Hemichromis bimaculatus
Pulcher Pelmatochromis couple ( male and female are albinos)
3x Cichlasoma carpintis
3x Taps Pelmatochromis pulcher ( common variety )
4x Corydoras aeneus ( Wild )

This aquarium will come for a few months to finish the fish room where the fish will be divided into different polls :
Couple Gymnogeophagus caaguazuensis ( Wild )
Juvenile Andinoacara rivulatus
Paretrolpus menarambo 4x 6cm
The latter improves my once a iran Astronotus ocellatus alone 40 Litres Aquarium - 10 Gallons , to have your aquarium 200 liters - 52 gallons to themselves.

40 liters - 10 gallons in there Astronotus ocellatus in recovery. Future home of the menarambo Paretrolus.

40 liters - 10 gallons is in a small Ambystoma mexicanum

20 liters - 5 gallon. In there is a young female Crenicichla scotti (Wild, looking for a young male) and also five native catfish here.

20 liters - 5 gallon, this fry are Haplochromis latifasciatus and Amphilophus labiatus.

That's all about me, I hope to be welcome and also hope to learn much here!

Greetings from Argentina!

Lisachromis
Administrator

Re: Hello, this is my first post

Post by Lisachromis » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:44 am

Welcome to the forum Pablo. Your English is way better than my Spanish! :D

You have an interesting selection of fish. Do you have any photos of them?

Pablo Burchardt

Post by Pablo Burchardt » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Hello Lisachromis!

Thanks for responding. If you have pictures of them, as through the photos from the camera to the PC is taught.

A pleasure to read you, greetings!

Lisachromis
Administrator

Post by Lisachromis » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:10 am

I don't have any pictures but am hoping that you do. Even pictures of where you catch the fish would be interesting to everyone here. If you need help to put them on the forum, let me know.

Pablo Burchardt

Post by Pablo Burchardt » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:15 am

Hello! How are you?

Pardon the delay but we ask a question:
I can only upload 3 photos? Is that quize up about 8 and will not let me, I get a sign that says only 3 URL are allowed.

Greetings, as I upload pictures, now I go to sleep it's already 4:15 a.m.

Lisachromis
Administrator

Post by Lisachromis » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:47 pm

Three photos is the limit per post. Just do more posts. :)

Pablo Burchardt

Post by Pablo Burchardt » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:23 am

Hello Lisachromis!

Forgive the delay eh no pending status of the computer.
Today I put pictures of my fish for a new post so I see more people and get more points of view it is always good to have them either to improve or consider.

A greeting. In Brief'm passing you the Link.

bennymoreno51

Post by bennymoreno51 » Thu May 07, 2015 12:30 pm

What kind of catfish do you keep sir

Return to “Lounge”