Espèces traitées dans cet article: Ectodus descampsi
Type species: Ectodus descampsii Boulenger, 1898
|Illustration of Ectodus descampsii Boulenger, 1898 as it appeared in the original description – reprinted in Poll 1986
- The body is elongated and spindle-shaped, 4-5 times as long as high.
- Dorsal fin contains 12-16 hard-rays and 13-15 soft rays; anal fin contains 3 hard rays and 8-10 soft rays.
- Scales large with 35-38 scales along the longitudinal line.
- Two lateral lines.
- Lower pharyngeal bone triangular covered densely with small fine sub-conical teeth.
- Teeth are conical arranged in 3-4 rows.
- The color of the body is silvery, with the throat, edge of the pelvic fins and caudal fin being black in sexually mature males. The dorsal fin is ornamented with a spot.
- Total length 15 cm
Species currently included:
Ectodus descampsii Boulenger, 1898
Merci de vous connecter pour voir le texte complet...
Copyright 1996-2015 Juan Miguel Artigas Azas, All Rights Reserved