Museum of Comparative Zoology
The Museum of Comparative Zoology publishes the Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology. Itls contain original contributions concerned with systematics, evolutionary biology, ecology, and other aspects of organismal and comparative biology. The Bulletin is focused on reporting work based on specimens held in the MCZ collections or by staff, students, and associates of the MCZ. It is issued at irregular intervals and is open access
Número de registros: 5:
- Stiassny, Melanie & J.S. Jensen. 1987. "Labroid intrarelationships revisited: morphological complexity, key innovations, and the study of comparative diversity". Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology. v. 151(n. 5), pp. 269- 319 (crc05622) (resumen).
- Liem, K. F.. 1981. "A phyletic study of the Lake Tanganyika Cichlid Genera Asprotilapia, Ectodus, Lestradea, Cunningtonia, Ophthalmochromis and Ophthalmotilapia". Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology. v. 149(n. 3), pp. 191-214 (crc01733) (resumen).
- Liem, K. F. & D. J. Stewart. 1976. "Evolution of the scale-eating cichlid fishes of Lake Tanganyika: a generic revision with a description of a new species". Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology. v. 147; n. 7; pp. 319-350 (crc01363) (resumen).
- Roberts, Tyson R. & D.J. Stewart. 1976. "An ecological and systematic survey of fishes in the rapids of the lower Zaire or Congo River". Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology. v. 147(n. 6), pp. 239-317 (crc00129).
- Garman, Samuel. 1881. "New and little-known reptiles and fishes in the museum collections". Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology. v. 8(n. 3), pp. 85-93 (crc01650).
Copyright 1996-2013 Juan Miguel Artigas Azas, All Rights Reserved