EXTRAVAGANZA + MEMBERSHIP = DEAL.

How to Join the OCA, Benefits of Membership, Questions and Answers

Moderators: Jombi21, TheFishGuy, Don Danko, tankmates, LewC, Hilary, IThinkFast

Kyle May

EXTRAVAGANZA + MEMBERSHIP = DEAL.

Post by Kyle May » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Since everyones membership expires in November, I thought I'd pass along a money saving tip for you.
If you register for the Extravaganza and add your membership to the shopping cart, you'll get a 30% discount on
your membership. Take advantage of this savings and remember to sign up for Extravaganza 2011 soon, because
the event tee is offered only for a limited time. No way to get an event tee at the event.

Newbies: If you've never been to an Extravaganza before, I'd recommend registering and seeing as many of the speakers as you can.
When we say we have world class speakers, it's not simple hyperbole, it's the truth. Each speaker will provide a gold mine of
information and they are well worth the price of registration alone.

I know that it is still three months til the event, but now is the best time to sign up for this event. Register now and get it over with.
Not having to deal with registration fees on the weekend of the event will free up tons of cash for you to enjoy the most amazing
three day fish part ever! Trust me.

Kyle
Kyle May
Ohio Cichlid Association
Northern Ohio, USA

tinker477

Re: EXTRAVAGANZA + MEMBERSHIP = DEAL.

Post by tinker477 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Everyones membership expires in nov ?!? I just paid for my year :? today online so I only get 3 months instead of 12? Shouldnt it then have been prorated since it states "only 1.83 per month" or something like that I searched the OCA membership benifits etc to see if a limitation like that exisited and could find nothing. If this is the case I feel extremely disappointed since here it is mid aug and I only get til nov yet I paid for an entire year ? Had I known I definatly would have
waited ... Instead of paying for a year membership and only in fact getting a 2 1/2 month membership please let me know how this works
Go big or go home :) 2400g and growing

Kyle May

Post by Kyle May » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 pm

EASY Tinker.

When you join late in the year, I make your membership good until the next November,
so your membership contribution will be due in November of 2013.

Any time you have questions about your membership, please feel free to email me
at: kylemay@live.com

Thanks,

Kyle
Kyle May
Ohio Cichlid Association
Northern Ohio, USA

PeterM

Post by PeterM » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Hi

I took advantage of the registration and membership deal. I REALLY enjoy the newsletter. Well worth the money and then some.

Peter :D

Return to “Membership”