Discussion about cichlids from South America
Quick question. Are there any wild populations of Blue acaras that have a white edging to their fins as opposed to the standard orange edging.
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:07 am
- Location: Brisbane - Australia
Are you talking about A. pulcher? Yes, there are specimens of A. pulcher with white margins.
- CichlidRoom Expert
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:31 am
- Location: Berlin, Deutschland
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:23 am
- Location: España, Spain.
Return to South American Cichlids
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests