Thank you EXTRAVAGANZA 2010 attendees!!

Discussion about the OCA Cichlid Extravaganza

Moderators: Don Danko, phypes, Jombi21, Dan Woodland, Kyle May, IThinkFast

Thank you EXTRAVAGANZA 2010 attendees!!

Postby madbigfoot » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:25 pm

I know a lot of you want to give credit to the Ohio Cichlid Association for putting on another successful and record breaking EXTRAVAGANZA 2010. And while those accolades are well deserving to the many people (board members, regular members, and local people from other clubs) that put forth their time and effort to ensure a successful weekend, there's an "under the radar" group of people that are just as deserving for the events success.

All of you (the Attendees) that have been coming to this event since its inception in 1995 are the main reason this event has evolved to what it is today. From the original 95 attendees (mostly local) in year one to the almost 300 registrants in 2010. Who could have guessed a small regional show would expand and grow and become a Nationwide and even an International recognized event with people coming from all over the USA, Canada, and the rest of the world??

The event only becomes bigger and better because of all of you. Your the one's that spread the good word all over the country. Your the one's bringing the first timers, bringing the best fish, encourage vendors to attend, etc......

For this, I want thank every single attendee from 1995 to 2010 for helping us build a better EXTRAVAGANZA for all of you! Without your dedication to our event and more importantly the tropical fish hobby, the OCA could not have grown into what it's become today. Something I'm very proud of, something I hope will survive for many years to come.

Thanks everyone!!

Sincerely,

Bigfoot
Sincerely,

Marc A. DeWerth
Ohio Cichlid Association

440-212-0896
www.ohiocichlid.com
madbigfoot

Return to Extravaganza