OCA Extrav is one of the best weekends around

Discussion about the OCA Cichlid Extravaganza

Moderators: Don Danko, phypes, Jombi21, Dan Woodland, Hilary, Kyle May, IThinkFast

OCA Extrav is one of the best weekends around

Postby jwalker2 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:37 am

I just wanted to say that this weekend was the best weekend by far for all the OCA's I have been at previously!!!! :D everyone was really in such a great mood wanting to talk and even to my disbelief Bigfoot was in a cheery mood. :shock: the kids event was awesome they had some really great looking tanks. as always you guys get great people for the vendor room. Who cant enjoy a few hours with the awesome speakers that you line up every year. All in all a huge thumbs up for the effort that you guys put into this every year
jwalker2

Re: OCA Extrav is one of the best weekends around

Postby Dan Woodland » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:44 am

We're glad you enjoyed yourself.

We hope to see you next year too! :D We may have even more in store for our attendees!

Dan
OCA
Dan Woodland
CichlidRoom Expert

Postby madbigfoot » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:51 pm

[quote="jwalker2"]I just wanted to say that this weekend was the best weekend by far for all the OCA's I have been at previously!!!! :D everyone was really in such a great mood wanting to talk and even to my disbelief Bigfoot was in a cheery mood. :shock:

Having Virgil's Chicken Ranch as a sponsor just made my weekend!!!! I was just full of glee for the whole time...... :lol:

I must be losing my edge as old age, three kids, and an obnoxious wife beat me into oblivian.......but I'll survive. Maybe I'll sign up for Chaloupka's School of scowls and frowns??? 8)

Glad you had a great time...please come again and bring a friend or two or dozen, etc.... Happy Holiday's!

Bigfoot
Sincerely,

Marc A. DeWerth
Ohio Cichlid Association

440-212-0896
www.ohiocichlid.com
madbigfoot

Postby Don Danko » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:47 pm

I head Marc saw Bigfoot in the Hospitality Suite Friday night and was giddy all weekend!! Whatever works, Marc!
Don
20th Anniversary EXTRAVAGANZA Nov. 20-23 Holiday Inn Strongsville
Don Danko
OCA member

Return to Extravaganza