2010 Extravaganza Schedule

Discussion about the OCA Cichlid Extravaganza

Moderators: Don Danko, phypes, Jombi21, Dan Woodland, Kyle May, IThinkFast

2010 Extravaganza Schedule

Postby ajsubotnik » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:39 pm

The 2010 Extravaganza Show Schedule is now available! It can be downloaded at the Extravaganza Web Page:

http://www.ohiocichlid.com/oca-extravaganza

**Please note: If promted by your internet browser, you must allow pop-ups from Ohiocichlid.com in order to download the schedule**
What swims in the sea, carries a machine gun, and makes you an offer you can't refuse?

The Codfather
ajsubotnik

Re: 2010 Extravaganza Schedule

Postby fmueller » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:20 pm

I'll register anyhow, but I think it is a generous gesture of the OCA to open Heinz Buescher's talk for people who have not registered Image

I assume it is meant for people to be able to experience one talk for free this year, and then maybe register next year if they want to see more?

What I find confusing is that the footnote of the agenda says: "you can register for the show", while the rest of the agenda suggests that the show is the main part of the convention that is open for people who have not registered Image
fmueller

Postby ajsubotnik » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:20 pm

You will need to be registered for all talks, including Heinz's talk. It just isn't notated that way for some reason, (simple typo I guess). I didnt type it, I just uploaded it and to be honest I didn't even look at before I did... :shock:
What swims in the sea, carries a machine gun, and makes you an offer you can't refuse?

The Codfather
ajsubotnik

Postby LewC » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:45 pm

People use the formulation "the show" to mean both the entire Extravaganza and the competitive Cichlid and catfish show. I agree that it can be confusing. Sometimes context clues can indicate which meaning is being used, and, in this case, the reference is to the entire Extravaganza.

Lew
LewC

Return to Extravaganza