Open House

Discussion about the OCA Cichlid Extravaganza

Moderators: Don Danko, phypes, Jombi21, Dan Woodland, Hilary, Kyle May, IThinkFast

Open House

Postby Somethingfishyinc.net » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:15 am

Welcome Fish geeks. Looking forward to seeing old Friends and new friends to come by & talk fish and see whats new in our tanks etc.. We are a Rare breed Local Fish store specializing in Cichlids & more. We have about 400 tanks & displays totaling about 20,000 gallons of Fresh water. There will be many specials on supplies & fishes available.
Somethingfishy inc.
Will have open house & tours of the Hatcheries Friday 12-2pm and Saturday 4-5pm. Possibly Sunday also but no time set? Please look for me around if you have questions or like to try and visit on Sunday if possible?
The Retail store is open Monday - Thursday 3-7, Friday 1-7, Saturday 11-5.
Our address is 4764 State Rd. Cleve. 44109, store #216-635-1625. We are only about 10 minutes or so from the OCA show. Take 71 North to i480 east & get off the State Rd exit & go left. We will be on the left side at the corner of Bader ave. Parking is available on the side street, back of building & in front of building.

Any questions please feel free to email me directly at Somethingfishyinc@gmail.com.
:D
Have a Great Weekend at the show
Dave Hale
www.somethingfishyinc.net
Somethingfishyinc.net

Re: Open House

Postby Somethingfishyinc.net » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:48 am

bump :D
Somethingfishyinc.net

Return to Extravaganza