It seems that one section of the forum got totally messed up by the hackers we had, and it was this section where I had the basic rules of the forum. So, I'll do my best to remember what I had in here.
1. No flaming, name-calling or other obnoxious behaviour allowed.
2. No porn (or porn related links)!!!!!!!!!!! No drug selling sites. This will get you summarily banned.
3. No redirect sites as links either in your posts or in your member area.
4. No selling/trading of fish (or fish related material) on the forum (except by sponsors in their own section of the forum). The administrators of the forum would prefer to not have any business transactions taking place on the board. We cannot control whether or not these transactions would work out well for both parties and as such would prefer to not deal with them here.
5. Please do not bring up business transactions in posts, whether they were good or bad. This forum is about cichlids, not trading. If you feel you need to disparage someone for their trade practices, the post may or may not be edited as the moderators or owner of this forum sees fit.
6. Insinuations or accusations of wrong-doing may be deleted or modified as the moderators see fit. Posts that do not contribute to this forum in a meaningful way may be deleted.
We're here to learn about the cichlid hobby, not watch flame wars.
Please contact a moderator or myself if you have comments on this.
Last edited by Lisachromis
on Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.