For discussion of all Tropheus & Petrochromis
i am intrested in all life in lake tanganyika except maybe the (blood sucking) leeches. even these are nice but only from a distant and not on me! so yes with the night diving i also took lots of pictures of catfishes. still giving them the right name is not easy at all. but again some of the pics will be in the article for the TM from poland. i also took pictures of a beautiful red macrobrachium shrimp...
this pleurospilus is only find in one bay with the very nice red spots. both north and south they lack these red spots....
- sascalpleuro19.jpg (150.79 KiB) Viewed 541 times
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:23 pm
- Location: holland, dordrecht
As always some very interesting photos, Evert - thanks for posting them!
- CichlidRoom Expert
- Posts: 1233
- Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 10:22 am
- Location: Skanderborg, Denmark
Wow, I love that fish.
- Posts: 2541
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:11 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Return to Tropheus & Petrochromis
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest