Babes In The Cichlid Hobby - Need Your Help!!

Discussion about cichlid conservation and captive bred programs

Moderator: Ken Boorman

Pam Chin
CichlidRoom Expert

Babes In The Cichlid Hobby - Need Your Help!!

Post by Pam Chin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Babes In The Cichlid Hobby

"Excellence Through Experience"

Greetings from the Babes In The Cichlid Hobby!!!!

The Babes In The Cichlid Hobby Need You!

Help Support Cichlid Research & Cichlid Conservation

Join your fellow cichlid enthusiasts by supporting Cichlid Research and Cichlid Conservation; together we can make a difference! The Babes In The Cichlid Hobby are asking YOU to help us by donating items to our Annual Silent Auction, July 22-25, 2010 at the American Cichlid Association’s annual convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We can’t do it alone, but as a group, we can make difference. All of the money will go to the Guy D. Jordan Endowment Fund, Paul V. Loiselle Conservation Fund, or the Stuart M. Grant Conservation Fund; you pick where you want your donation to go.

Please bring your donations to Milwaukee! We are going to need some big-ticket items, so please look around and find fish related items that will be of interest to other fellow hobbyists! Whether it is art, books, food, jewelry, vintage T-shirts or aquarium equipment we will gladly sell it all in the name of Cichlids!

Back by popular demand the Babes In The Cichlid Hobby will be conducting the Guy Jordan Endowment Fund Oral Auction. This auction will have cichlids that are donated by the Florida Fish Farmers and hobbyists like you. If you like a fast and lively auction you won’t want to miss this event. If you have a rare species please consider donating a bag. This live auction is late Friday evening and may not be suitable for minors.

For more information about donating items please contact: Pam Chin by private message.

About the Babes In The Cichlid Hobby: We are women cichlid keepers who want to make a difference in the hobby. Cichlid habitats are plagued by pollution, over fishing, deforestation, hydro-electrical power projects, mineral exploitation, global warming, floods, and troubled governments. With over 16 years of fund raising we have provided financial aid for cichlid research and cichlid conservation all over the world. We strive to widen awareness and encourage responsible cichlid keeping.
Cichlid Power!
Pam Chin

I've never met a cichlid I didn't like!
http://s1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh506/PamChin100/

Pam Chin
CichlidRoom Expert

Re: Babes In The Cichlid Hobby - Need Your Help!!

Post by Pam Chin » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Don't forget to bring your Silent Auction Donations!!!!!!!!!!!

We really need your support! Please bring lots of neat donations!

Cichlid Power!
Pam
Cichlid Power!
Pam Chin

I've never met a cichlid I didn't like!
http://s1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh506/PamChin100/

Return to “Cichlid Conservation”