Help Cichlid Research & Cichlid Conservation!

Discussion about cichlid conservation and captive bred programs

Moderator: Ken Boorman

Pam Chin
CichlidRoom Expert

Help Cichlid Research & Cichlid Conservation!

Post by Pam Chin » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Help Support Cichlid Research & Cichlid Conservation

Dearest Friends:

Greetings from the Babes In The Cichlid Hobby!!

We are seeking donations for the Babes In The Cichlid Hobby Silent Auction. It will be held this year at the American Cichlid Association Annual Convention in Denver, Colorado, July 18 - 21, 2013.

Please help support Cichlid Research and Cichlid Conservation. Once you have the opportunity to see cichlid habitats first hand it is easy to make cichlid conservation your passion. As is the story with the Babes In The Cichlid Hobby, we love cichlids and we want to make a difference in the hobby.

Please bring your donations, and your wallet to ACA where you can help raise money for this worthy cause. The ACA is the leader in Cichlid research and conservation efforts thanks to your contributions. Remember 100% of the money raised goes to the Guy D. Jordan Endowment Fund for research, the Paul V. Loiselle Conservations Fund and the Stuart M. Grant Cichlid Conservation Fund. We can’t do it alone, but as a group, we can make difference!

If you have any questions please PM me! If you want to donate, but can’t make the convention please PM me!

About the Babes In The Cichlid Hobby: We are women cichlid keepers who want to make a difference in the hobby. Cichlid habitats are plagued by pollution, over fishing, deforestation, hydro-electrical power projects, mineral exploitation, global warming, floods, and troubled governments. With over 19 years of fund raising we have provided financial aid for cichlid research and cichlid conservation all over the world. We strive to widen awareness and encourage responsible cichlid keeping.

B. I. T. C. H.
Babes In The Cichlid Hobby
"Excellence Through Experience"
Cichlid Power!
Pam Chin

I've never met a cichlid I didn't like!
http://s1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh506/PamChin100/

Return to “Cichlid Conservation”